BodyTite Fort Worth & Southlake
BodyTite Information and FAQs as provided by board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jonathan Heistein
TECHNOLOGY: RFAL (Radio-Frequency Assisted Liposuction)
- BodyTite is part of the BodyTite platform
- BodyTite is used to treat the body, and FaceTite is used to treat the face.
- BodyTite is a safe and effective minimally invasive procedure, where a wand is inserted under the skin to melt fat inside while tightening the skin on top.
- This is a new procedure that is the next best thing to a surgical tummy tuck. For patients who don’t want to have long scars from a tummy tuck, this is the perfect solution.
- Patients can be assured of a minimally invasive aesthetic procedure with decreased pain, swelling and downtime, and avoid larger surgical procedures.
- 1 treatment is needed and results continue to improve up to 3-12 months afterwards.
Non-excisional · Small Scars · Superior body contouring · Significant body tightening results (up to 40% skin contraction observed in clinical studies) · Uniform treatment · Consistent results · Less bruising, swelling and pain · Shorter downtime · Improved safety
Built-in safeguards assure high safety levels. FaceTite’s proprietary technology includes the regulation of skin temperature, impedance levels, energy monitoring, and cut-off levels.
– What Areas Can Be Treated?
If you can imagine it, you can do it: stomach, arms, chest, knees and inner/outer thighs are some of the most common treatment zones. Multiple areas can be treated in one visit. Each zone will take approximately 15 minutes of treatment
– What Is Bodytite?
BodyTite is a great solution for individuals who are looking to reduce fat without the saggy, wrinkly skin. It also helps improve saggy skin after weight loss or due to aging. BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that shapes, tightens and lifts without the scalpel or scar. You are left with surgical-like results without the added downtime.
– What Is the Technology Behind Bodytite?
BodyTite uses RFAL (Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipolysis) that addresses some of the shortcomings associated with traditional liposuction or surgical body lifts. This is a safe and effective treatment with over 20 peer reviewed publications.
– How Many Treatments Are Required?
– How Quickly Will I See Results?
Results can be seen immediately, with best results noticeable after 3-6 months.
– What Is the Downtime?
Depending on the treatment area, downtime can be from 1-2 days up to 10 days.
Before & After